Solar Water Pump for Agriculture was designed to develop agriculture in remote areas where there is a lack of energy and only solar panels can power a water pump for irrigation.
The solar pump technology allows millions of people who live far from cities to have free energy. Off-grid solar water pumps allow farmers to pump water from a well or river to a collection tank and then use this water for irrigation of their fields differentiated by product, significantly increasing yield of the fields. Recall that in the world, agriculture employs about 40% of people, but many live in remote locations, they do not have access to energy. Some resolve with diesel generators, but the majority fail to guarantee sufficient crops for the needs of the village,being able to count only on the rains.
Solar Water Pump Features
All parts, solar panels, solar controller, water pump, and water tank come in a box and the solar panels will be installed on the box at destination. The solar water pump takes few hours to first set up. It is easily disassembled and folded into the box and it takes short time to be reassembled in a new site if necessary.
The energy during daytime through the inverter feeds directly the motor of the pump. The panels will be installed South facing and with a tilt angle to the horizontal that will depend on the end site. The output power of this plant is 10.000 W. (The production of energy is calculated for 1.000 W / m2 solar irradiation power. In most countries it is much more of that and during the year it varies according to the seasons).
Solar energy pumps are revolutionizing the development of agriculture especially in remote rural areas of Central America and Africa where there is no national electricity grid.
Solar Pump Technical Specifications
Solar panels with 10.000 W output power
Advanced technology and quality control system
Full power supply and stable function
Solar charger, controller and inverter are integrated for easy installation
Overcharge and over discharge protection
Short circuit protection
Long service life
Solar Water Pump for Agriculture Advantages
- Environmentally friendly: no co2 emissions.
- Saving money: the energy of the sun is free.
- Saving time: you don’t have to go to buy fuel to operate it.
- Flexible: you can operate the pump remotely and irrigate the fields only where and when needed to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Convenient: the system uses soil sensors to analyze data and warn you when that specific area needs to be irrigated.
- Safe: the sensor protection automatically disable the pump if the well is dry.
- Easy Installation: small size, easy to transport and easy to set up with plug & play connectors.
- Easy maintenance: the electric pump doesn’t require maintenance.
Solar Water Pump Applications
Solar water pumps are mainly used in arid regions for irrigation in agriculture or to improve the quality of life in small villages. By adding a water treatment system, it can also be used to transform the water of any well or river into potable water.
There are no reviews yet.